Parentage (sometimes called Paternity) cases arise when unmarried clients need court orders regarding the minor children they have together. If paternity is not contested, parents can establish or modify orders without having to go to court. If paternity is contested, we can assist with filing the necessary forms to correctly navigate the parentage issues. If you aren’t sure which is best for you, please contact us for more information. Price Mediation assists clients with parentage/paternity in California, Oregon, Arizona, and Texas.
- Price Mediation staff does not give legal advice nor is any attorney-client relationship created or implied.
- The maximum per party fee is $1,500. If you cannot afford the full payment at this time, please contact us. Clients are never turned away for an inability to pay.
- The service fee includes drafting, filing, and serving all necessary documents, up to 6 hours of mediation time, two document revisions, and notary services.
- We encourage both parties to participate, but the case can be moved forward by just one party.
- Clients must read and sign our service agreement before services begin.
- If you are unsure if this is the service you need, please contact us before making a payment.
Please complete the form below and use the attached link to make a payment of $1,500 for PARENTAGE.