- What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Retention Time
- How Do We Use Personal Information?
- How Do We Share Personal Information?
- How Do We Respond to ‘Do Not Track’ Signals?
- Your Privacy Choices
- Confidentiality and Security
- No Substitute for Legal Advice
- Policy Changes
- The Rights of Users
This policy covers how Price Mediation treats personal information that We receive, including information related to your past use of certain services. Personal information is information about you that is uniquely identifiable such as your name, residential address, email address, or phone number.
- WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information You Give Us: You may give Us information by signing up for an online account, entering information through Our online forms or questionnaire(s), or contacting Us by phone or email for information. The categories of information include:
- Contact information, such as name, address, location, email, and telephone number.
- Online identifiers, such as IP address, cookies, username, and password.
- Professional, employment, or education information, such as copies of your resume or CV and any other information required to verify your qualifications, for recruitment purposes.
- Social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with Us through third-party features that you use on Our site and other service (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plug-ins offered by social media services like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter) or posted on social media pages (such as Our social media page or other pages accessible to Us).
- Financial information, such as credit card information, for making payments online.
***Under California Rule of Court 1.201, to protect personal privacy and other legitimate interests, parties and their attorneys must not include, or must redact where inclusion is necessary, the following identifiers from all pleadings and other papers filed in the court’s public file, whether filed in paper or electronic form, unless otherwise provided by law or ordered by the court:
- Social security numbers: If an individual’s social security number is required in a pleading or other paper filed in the public file, only the last four digits of that number may be used.
- Financial account numbers: If financial account numbers are required in a pleading or other paper filed in the public file, only the last four digits of these numbers may be used.
Information We Automatically Collect. Like many website operators, We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit Our website. This includes log data, such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of Our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics, and whether you reached Our page via a social media or email campaign. This information may be collected via several technologies, including cookies, web beacons, clear GIFs, canvas fingerprinting and other means, such as Google Remarketing and Facebook Pixel.
You can control cookies in your browser to enable or disable them.
Information We Collect From Third Parties. If you access Our website through third parties (e.g., Facebook or Google), or if you share content from Our website to a third-party social media service, the third-party service will send Us certain information about you if the third-party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information We receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third-party service.
- Retention Time
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between Price Mediation and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed. After the services have been rendered, Price Mediation will have 6 months to delete all the identifiable personal data of the user.
- In case there is no express agreement, data will be stored for a maximum of 1 year.
Price Mediation may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, Price Mediation may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
- HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your personal information as follows:
- To analyze website usage and improve the services offered.
- For project planning and troubleshooting problems.
- For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from Us.
- To process your payments.
- To fulfill Our obligations to you as a client.
- To provide you with notices about your account and to improve client services (your information helps Us to more effectively respond to your client service requests and support needs).
- To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and Us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to Our site or any products or services We offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on Our site and to personalize your experience (your information helps Us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To enable communications to you regarding Our services such as email and text.
- To work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way We may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent or authorization.
- HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- To Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties We use to support Our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about Our site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to process your inquiry regarding your product purchased, a divorce, parenting classes, or name change services.
- For any other purpose disclosed by Us when you provide the information.
- With your consent or authorization.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with and/or respond to any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request.
- If We believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, Our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- We may disclose aggregated information about Our users and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual. We may use this non-personal Information for any purpose, including without limitation, for research and marketing purposes, and may also share such aggregated, deidentified or anonymized data with third parties, including advertisers, promotional partners, and others.
- HOW DO WE RESPOND TO ‘DO NOT TRACK’ SIGNALS?
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to browser initiated DNT signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT.
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
Please contact Us at the contact information below if you would like to request access and/or make any changes to your personal information.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We strictly limit access to personal information about you to those employees who We believe reasonably need to encounter that information to provide assistance to you. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you. We do create individual profiles with the information you provide. We do not give it to any other public or private organization for commercial purposes or otherwise. There is one exception to this policy: if you communicate a threat or a message that describes or promotes unlawful activity, the Court will share it with law enforcement.
No website, application, or transmission can guarantee security, however. While We have established and maintain what we believe to be physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Us.
To make Our website and services work properly, We sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, shopping cart, or other preferences) over a period, so you do not have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- NO SUBSTITUTE FOR LEGAL ADVICE
No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made with respect to any information or third-party sites accessed through this page. Further, this website is not a substitute for legal advice. Much of the information provided by this website is subject to change, so you should verify the accuracy and status of any information published herein before relying upon it.
- POLICY CHANGES
- THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data processed by Price Mediation. Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time: Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their personal data.
- Object to processing of their data: Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their data: Users have the right to learn if data is being processed by Price Mediation, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification: Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their data: Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their data. In this case, Price Mediation will not process their data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their personal data deleted or otherwise removed: Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their data from Price Mediation.
- Unless required by law to do so, Price Mediation will not sell, share, or otherwise disclose any of the information it collects online without your permission except for internal business purposes.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise user rights can be directed to Price Mediation through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by Price Mediation as early as possible and always within one month.
The services of Price Mediation are intended for the use of U.S. residents. To the extent U.S.-based residents of states other than California access Price Mediation’s website, the laws of the State of California shall govern on all matters related to the collection of data and privacy of collected information. If you access the websites from outside the state of California, you consent to this provision. To the extent users of Price Mediation’s website are not based in the United States, Price Mediation explicitly disclaims liability for compliance with the user’s local laws related to data collection and online privacy. Non-U.S. users should not access the websites. To the extent a non-U.S.-based user proceeds to use the websites despite this warning, only this policy shall apply.
- CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or Our website, you may contact Us at email@example.com.
Can't decide? Talk to us & we'll figure it out
Consult with finance experts, family law attorneys & mediators at affordable hourly flat fees.