Legal Document Preparation Services
Mediation is not an option for every client as it requires participation from both parties. In the event mediation is not possible, we assist clients with legal documentation preparation which includes drafting, filing, and serving all necessary forms. Our service fees for document preparation are based on $200 per hour using a sliding scale. Please call us to discuss your document preparation needs and we will determine the appropriate service fee. Clients are never turned away for an inability to pay.
The following is a list of our mostly frequently prepared documents:
- Fee Waiver requests for low-income clients.
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders and other ex parte (emergency) requests.
- Dissomaster calculations for child and spousal support.
- Petition for or Response to divorce, separation, parentage, guardianship.
- Financial Disclosures required to complete the divorce/separation process.
- Marital Settlement Agreement or Stipulated Judgment. >
- Request for Orders for:
- Establish or modify custody.
- Create or modify a parenting plan.
- Child Support
- Establish or modify child support.
- Calculate child support amounts or arrears using court-approved software.
- Spousal Support (Alimony)
- Establish or modify spousal support.
- Calculate spousal support amounts or arrears using court-approved software
- Property Division
- Move out orders.
- Characterization of property.
- Property and business valuations.
- Response to Request for Orders.
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
Please complete the form for LEGAL DOCUMENT PREPARATION below and a case manager will contact you within two business days.