Divorce (also called Dissolution) cases arise when clients who are legally married or in a registered domestic partnership wish to end their legal relationship. Court orders are necessary to end a legal relationship in most cases. Most states offer a “no fault” divorce meaning you do not have to have a reason to get divorced. Some states require a mandatory waiting period before the divorce can be finalized. There are four main issues that must be worked for the court to finalize the divorce: property division, spousal support (previously called alimony), and (if there are minor children) custody/visitation and child support. Price Mediation assists clients with start to finish divorce in California, Oregon, Arizona, and Texas.
- Price Mediation staff does not give legal advice nor is any attorney-client relationship created or implied.
- The maximum per party fee is $2,500. If you cannot afford the full payment at this time, please contact us. Clients are never turned away for an inability to pay.
- The service fee includes drafting, filing, and serving all necessary documents, up to 6 hours of mediation time, two document revisions, and notary services.
- We encourage both parties to participate, but the case can be moved forward by just one party.
- Clients must read and sign our service agreement before services begin.
- If you are unsure if this is the service you need, please contact us before making a payment.
Please complete the form below and use the attached link to make a payment of $2,500 for DIVORCE.